It dawned on me recently that I’d never made a list of all the Apple products I’d ever owned, so I thought I’d share this. Crazy how this list builds up over the years : )
My first Mac setup was a G3 Blue/White with 17″ Studio Display. I’ll always keep it as a reminder of how I got where I am, that gorgeous machine really did change my path in life. One day I plan to reinstall OS 8.6 on it for a trip down memory lane.
If you use them, what was your first ever Mac, and what did it mean for you? hit me up in the comments!
- PowerMac G3 Blue/White 350 GHz (1999)*
- Studio Display 17″ Blue/White (1999)*
- Titanium PowerBook G4 15″ (2001)
- PowerBook G4 15″ 1.25 GHz 1GB1 (2003)
- iSight (2003)
- iPod Mini 4GB Silver (2004)
- iMac G5 20″ 2.1 GHz (2005)*
- iPod Nano 2GB Black (2006)
- Intel PowerBook 15″ 2.4 GHz (2007)*
- iPhone Original 8GB (2007)
- iMac 24″ 2.4 GHz 4GB1 (2008)
- iPhone 3G 8GB (2008)*
- Magic Mouse (2009)*
- iPhone 4 16GB Black (2010)
- iPad 16GB Black (2010)*
- iMac 27″ i7 3.4 GHz 12GB1 (2011)
- iPhone 4S 32GB Black (2011)
- iPod Shuffle 8GB Silver2 (2011)*
- MacBook Air 13″ 1.7 GHz i5 4GB1 (2011)*
- iPad 3 32GB White (2012)*
- Apple TV 3rd Gen (2012)
- iPhone 5 32GB White (2012)*
- iPhone 6 64GB Black (2014)*
- iMac with Retina 5K i7 4.0 GHz 32GB1 (2014)
- Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Grey, Black Sport Band (2015)*
- iPad Mini 4 64GB Space Grey (2015)*
- Apple TV 4th Gen (2016)*
- Airpods (2016)*
- MacBook Pro 13″ (Touch Bar) 3.5GHz 16GB1 (2017)*
- iPhone X 64GB Space Grey (2017)*
- Magic Mouse Space Grey (2018)*
- Magic Keyboard Space Grey (2018)*
- Apple TV 4K (2020)*
- Beats Studio Buds (2021)*
Updated: Sunday, 19th September 2021
- 1. RAM Memory.
- 2. First generation iPod Nano replacement.
- * Still owned.
- G3, iSight, and iPhone 4 images kindly provided by Shrine of Apple.
SUBSCRIBE FOR FRESH CONTENT
Follow me on social media for updates.