DJI Mavic Pro: Ongoing Release Notes Archive
An ongoing archive of all firmware updates to the DJI Mavic Pro. Remember to always run new firmware updates on all of your extra aircraft batteries, as the firmware package will update these too.
- Added a self-diagnostic test function for ultrasonic sensors every time the aircraft is powered on.
- Improved the Interval Mode performance.
- Upgraded the D-Log color mode to extend dynamic range.
- Optimized the video transmission by reducing the transmission signal loss ratio.
- Improved gimbal performance when flying in low temperatures.
- Added Cinematic Mode for smoother footage. [Jb: added? was already present]
- Added AR [sic: Augmented Reality] route display in TapFly mode when used with the DJI GO 4 app.
- Added a vibration warning for the remote controller when the aircraft enters ATTI mode.
- Added wind speed evaluation and a high wind speed warning.
- Added more film looks and colour modes (when used with the DJI GO 4 app).
- Optimised the compass algorithm to reduce switching from GPS Mode to ATTI Mode.
- Improved magnetic detection for the remote controller. The aircraft will now return to home when strong magnetic interference is detected.
- Improved the speed at which the HD video link connection can be regained after disruption.
- Optimised altitude maintenance capabilities when flying over water.
- Optimised Gesture Mode.
- Improved the indoor flying experience by shortening the minimum distance from an obstacle from 3m to 1m.
- Optimised power management for long-term battery storage.
- Optimised Remote Controller Calibration.
- Adjusted default gimbal pitch smoothing value from 10 to 15 for smoother movement.
- Increased USB connection stability.
- Adjusted camera colour.
- Fixed occasional remote control command timeout.
- Fixed occasional unresponsiveness to remote controller commands.
- Deleted support for using C1 or C2 button to launch the DJI GO app on iOS.
- Optimised the Return-to-Home and Landing (refer to the user manual for details).
- Reduced descent issue caused from flying indoors to outdoors.
- Minimised an overheating issue resulting from not removing the gimbal clamp after powering on the aircraft.
- Improved the stability of the aircraft when switching between Portrait and Landscape.
- Optimised the ActiveTrack experience, keeping moving subjects in center frame more effectively and smoothing footage.
- Optimised control parameters to improve the flight experience.
- Fixed occasional issue of GPS signal loss.
SUBSCRIBE FOR FRESH CONTENT
Follow me on social media for updates.